Thursday 20 June 2013

I love to dance-Oduamadi

Oduamadi
Nnamdi Oduamadi

Super Eagles  forward Nnamdi Oduamadi has said that he loves to dance when he scores for country and club.
Three times on the score-sheet against the OFC champions, Oduamadi is the epitome of a Nigeria  team that is bursting with ability and anxious to make a name for itself on the international stage.
“I’ve suffered a lot of injuries in the last few years,” he told FIFA.com.
“That’s why I missed the last Africa Cup of Nations, which my team-mates won in such spectacular style.
”I’ve been given the chance to show what I can do in the national team now though, and I don’t want to waste it.
I’m very happy with the first steps I have taken in the competition, and I’m going to give my all to help my team go as far as possible. I’m back.”
In discussing the dance moves that followed his goals, the smiling played said: “I love music and if you like music, then you like to dance too. You’ll see me dancing every time I score.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Quotes

The more money you make the more mouth you feed......[scoje]