Thursday 23 May 2013

I’ve no plan to contest Bayelsa guber race in 2016 – PDP chair

Yenagoa—Bayelsa State Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Col. Sam Inokoba (rtd), has denied claims that he had concluded plans to contest the state governorship election, come 2016.
Inokoba, at the monthly interactive session between Governor Seriake Dickson and members of PDP,  dismissed  rumours of his alleged plan to run against the incumbent governor, saying it was the handiwork of his detractors.
He described the claim as wicked and dangerous aimed at creating cleavages and eroding the party’s cohesion.
The state party chairman argued that his antecedent has never shown him as a disloyal individual or disloyal party member.
He said: “I have never had any ambition and the ambition I have is to deliver the President in 2015 and deliver the governor in 2016. I don’t rock the boat. If I stay with you, I remain with you. The rumour started during my trip abroad for medical check-up. I came back and was told some persons claim I have ambition to contest against the governor in 2016.
“I don’t think I have the strength for such ambition, neither do I have the energy to do what the governor is doing for Bayelsa State. I am too old for such venture.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Quotes

The more money you make the more mouth you feed......[scoje]